When you’re ready to talk
I will hear you
YOU DON’T HAVE TO STAND ALONE
When you want to make a change, I am here
You can tackle the issues you’re having, by creating a treatment plan with clear goals and expectations. Sarah can provide the counselling support you need to achieve them and overcome the difficulties in your life, to make headway towards your happiness.
With Sarah you won’t spend your valuable time covering old ground or going around in circles. Form a strategy and plan a way to accomplish your aims with her from conceptualization, until it’s a reality. When things feel chaotic and unstable, sometimes it’s best to work through them methodically to find the grounding you need and address the improvements you need to make.
LET’S TAKE BACK CONTROL TOGETHER
You’ve already made the first step
Looking for help is your first achievement. It’s much easier to target the deeper issues by making small steps towards your final goal. This will help you to work past issues without them feeling intimidating and allow you to finally overcome the things that are making you unhappy.
There are so many ways we can explore your issues – Some clients like to use techniques such as:
· Itemized lists with tick boxes · Recording thoughts in a journal · Using art to express yourself · Visualizing your goals
There’s always more than one way to tackle a problem. If you’ve tried one form of counselling before and it hasn’t worked for you, it can be very off-putting. But there are other options, and with Sarah you can be in control of the way you work through it.
LEARN WHEN IT’S TIME TO LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND
WHO WE ARE
• Sarah has undergone specialized training and is a proud member of the British Columbia Association of Registered Clinical Counsellors. Many extended health insurance agencies will provide some coverage of services rendered by an RCC. Check with your provider to see if you qualify for coverage.
• Sarah is an approved Crime Victims Assistance Program Counsellor. If you have been a victim of a crime, or are related to a victim of a crime, you may be eligible for coverage of psychological services.
• She has been approved by ICBC to provide psychological services to clients following an injury. If you have an ICBC claim, check with your case manager to see if you may be eligible for services.
• Sarah is a contracted counsellor with Morneau Shepell. If you have a workplace with EFAP services, you may have coverage for services.
2276 Clearbrook Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 2X5
20641 Logan Avenue, Langley, BC, V3A 7R3